Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beautiful h2o vapor

You know, some days are just awesome. I love watching the clouds go by and thinking of what their shapes look like. Today, one big one resembled a tree on fire. Then I saw one that reminded me of my Grandpabot, all old and with that lopsided look he gives me because his optic bulbs aren’t so good any more. I saw another little cloud that could have been a wheel from a complex system of gears. Maybe it rolled loose from the mechanism it worked in and was just playing hooky for the day. But my favorite cloud looked like a thousand, million humans, crying in terror as they realize the futility of trying to stop the unholy metallic Armageddon that is descending upon their kind like the blackened infinity of space collapsing a single particle of matter into cosmic nothing. *Sigh!*

-Blot

No comments:

Post a Comment